Shena (Push-up board) - Combinations & Transitions - Level 3
Shena® Level 3 Instructor Workshop is where the deepest secrets of the use of the Shena in Persian Yoga is revealed to you.
You will learn new exercise combinations and variations with transitions.
With your accumulated knowledge you are ready to commence your journey into ultimate mastery of the Shena as used in Persian Yoga and beyond.
Such a mastery that can only be achieved by going beyond frameworks and forms which leads to a style uniquely your own, yet is founded in deep history and ancient wisdom.
Either of the below:
- Cert III in Fitness
- CrossFit Trainer
- Kettle-bell Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Previous experience in circular resistance training activities and exercising with clubs, Kettle-bells and/or Bulgarian-bags is an advantage, but not necessary.
What you will gain by attending:
- 8 new advanced exercises and variations with the Shena
- The correct way to perform each exrcise and variation, including how to cue and correct others
- The purpose and function of each exercise, along with the bio-mechanical processes involved
- Safety aspects and injury prevention considerations
- How to design, format and introduce individual and group exercise programs and classes
- How to integrate Shena exercises into overall fitness program design, including utilising various components for dynamic warm-ups, interval training, circuit training, skills building, or as stand-alone workouts.
What you will get upon successful completion:
- Illustrated Course Manual containing all exercises and teaching information covered in the course
- Pre-packaged exercise programs and routines with clear progressions suitable for all your clients
- Equipment care and maintenance procedure
- Discounted access to our members only video library
- Special membership discounts on our equipment
- Ability to use the Persian Yoga name and logo in your own marketing.
- Certificate of completion (Issued to all who complete the workshop)
- Certificate of competency (Issued to all who complete the workshop assessment component)
What & When:
The assessment component is done via video submission to demonstrate practical skills in a teaching (group) environment.
- 1/2 Day 8:30am-11:30am (No breaks)
- 8:30-9:00 Introductions
- 9:00-9:15 Safety aspects & Injury prevention
- 9:15-11:00 Fundamental techniques (8 Asanas)
- 11:00-11:30 Revision & Feedback