Meel (Persian clubs) - Transitions & Combinations - Level 3
Meel® Level 3 workshop will reveal new exercises and variations with transitions and combinations.
This workshop will focus on transitions and combinations with Meel and also introduce Meel play combinations.
Learn the techniques which the ancient Persian Warriors used to not only gain in strength but also superiority in skills with handling man to man battle instruments.
Either of the below:
- Cert III in Fitness
- CrossFit Trainer
- Kettle-bell Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Previous experience in circular resistance training activities and exercising with clubs, Kettle-bells and/or Bulgarian-bags is an advantage, but not necessary.
What you will gain by attending:
- 25 new advanced exercises and variations with the Meel including Meel play combinations
- The correct way to perform each exrcise and variation, including how to cue and correct others
- The purpose and function of each exercise, along with the bio-mechanical processes involved
- Safety aspects and injury prevention considerations
- How to assess clients’ readiness for Meel exercises, and regress and progress the movements as needed
- How to design, format and introduce individual and group exercise programs and classes
- How to integrate Meel exercises into overall fitness program design, including utilising various components for dynamic warm-ups, interval training, circuit training, skills building, or as stand-alone workouts.
What you will get upon successful completion:
- Illustrated Course Manual containing all exercises and teaching information covered in the course
- Pre-packaged exercise programs and routines with clear progressions suitable for all your clients
- Equipment care and maintenance procedure
- Discounted access to our members only video library
- Special membership discounts on our equipment
- Ability to use the Persian Yoga name and logo in your own marketing.
- Certificate of completion (Issued to all who complete the workshop)
- Certificate of competency (Issued to all who complete the workshop assessment component)
What & When:
This course is split over 2 weekends to give you time to absorb and practice the presented material.
- 1/2 Day 8:30am-11:30am
- No breaks
- 8:30-9:00 Introductions
- 9:00-9:30 Safety aspects & Injury prevention
- 9:30-11:15 Fundamental techniques (
- 11:15-11:30 Q&A and Feedback
- 1/2 Day 8:30am-11:30am (No breaks)
- 8:30-9:00 Revision
- 11:00-11:30 Revision & Feedback
- 11:30-12:00 Assessment