Pahlavani - CST - Combinations
This is our advanced course and teaches the student mastery of using the Shena™, Meel™ and Sang™ as well as advanced combinations and transitions in the practice with these tools.
Delve deeper into the arts of Persian Yoga by understanding how to create combinations and advanced transitions between movements and variations. Learn Meel™ play combinations, all exercises and variations with Sang™ and whirling (Samaa) as a dynamic meditation tool.
This workshop is available as face-to-face and online course.
Either of the below:
- Cert III in Fitness
- CrossFit Trainer
- Kettle-bell Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Previous experience in circular resistance training activities and exercising with clubs, Kettle-bells and/or Bulgarian-bags is an advantage, but not necessary.
What you will gain by attending:
- Principals of Persian Yoga™ III
- Advanced and Level 3 Asanas with the Shena™.
- Advanced and Level 3 exercises and variations with the Meel™
- Progressions with Meel™ combinations
- Level 3 dynamic flexibility exercises
- Level 3 kicking and stomping (aerobic cardio-vascular) exercises
- Progression techniques with the Sang™
- Samaa transcendental meditation techniques
- The correct way to perform each exrcise and variation, including how to cue and correct others
- The purpose and function of each exercise, along with the bio-mechanical processes involved
- Safety aspects and injury prevention considerations
- How to assess clients’ readiness for Persian Yoga, and regress and progress the movements as needed
- How to design, format and introduce individual and group exercise programs and classes
What you will get upon successful completion:
- Illustrated Course Manual containing all exercises and teaching information covered in the course
- Pre-packaged exercise programs and routines with clear progressions suitable for all your clients
- Equipment care and maintenance procedure
- Discounted access to our members only video library
- Special membership discounts on our equipment
- Ability to use the Persian Yoga name and logo in your own marketing.
- Certificate of completion (Issued to all who complete the workshop)
- Certificate of competency (Issued to all who complete the workshop assessment component)
What & When:
This course is split over 2 days to give you time to absorb and practice the presented material.
- 1/2 Day 8:30am-11:30am (No breaks)
- 8:30-9:00 Introductions
- 9:00-9:30 Safety aspects & Injury prevention
- 9:30-11:15 Level 2 techniques
- Meel (including Meel play & combinations)
- 11:15-11:30 Q&A and Feedback
- 1/2 Day 8:30am-12:00am (No breaks)
- 8:30-9:30 Revision
- 9:30-11:00 Level 2 techniques
- Sang (Shields)
- Dynamic flexibility exercises
- Kicking and Stomping variations
- Samaa meditation
- 11:00-11:30 Revision & Feedback
- 11:30-12:00 Assessment
Online Course Schedule
- 4 x 2hrs session covering the same material
Online course fee: $600 pp ($550 for Fitness Australia members)
Courses are held by appointment