Pahlavani - CST - Variations
In this intermediary workshop the student progresses to learn all the variations with Meel™ and Shena™and additional exercises and variations in Narmesh (dynamic flexibility) and Pa Zadan (cardio sequences).
The variations course includes a total of over 30 new exercises and variations.
The student is also introduced to the Sang and introductory transitions and combinations with Meel™ and Shena™.
This workshop is available as a face-to-face and online course.
Either of the below:
- Cert III in Fitness
- CrossFit Trainer
- Kettle-bell Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Previous experience in circular resistance training activities and exercising with clubs, Kettle-bells and/or Bulgarian-bags is an advantage, but not necessary.
What you will gain by attending:
- Principals of Persian Yoga™ II
- Progressions and Level 2 Asanas with the Shena™.
- Progressions and Level 2 exercises and variations with the Meel™
- Introduction to combinations with Meel™
- Introduction to Meel™ play
- Level 2 dynamic flexibility exercises
- Level 2 kicking and stomping (aerobic cardio-vascular) exercises
- Introduction to techniques with the Sang™
- The correct way to perform each exrcise and variation, including how to cue and correct others
- The purpose and function of each exercise, along with the bio-mechanical processes involved
- Safety aspects and injury prevention considerations
- How to assess clients’ readiness for Persian Yoga, and regress and progress the movements as needed
- How to design, format and introduce individual and group exercise programs and classes
What you will get upon successful completion:
- Illustrated Course Manual containing all exercises and teaching information covered in the course
- Pre-packaged exercise programs and routines with clear progressions suitable for all your clients
- Equipment care and maintenance procedure
- Discounted access to our members only video library
- Special membership discounts on our equipment
- Ability to use the Persian Yoga name and logo in your own marketing.
- Certificate of completion (Issued to all who complete the workshop)
- Certificate of competency (Issued to all who complete the workshop assessment component)
What & When:
This course is split over 2 days to give you time to absorb and practice the presented material.
- 1/2 Day 8:30am-11:30am (No breaks)
- 8:30-9:00 Introductions
- 9:00-9:30 Safety aspects & Injury prevention
- 9:30-11:15 Level 2 techniques
- Meel (including Meel play & combinations)
- 11:15-11:30 Q&A and Feedback
- 1/2 Day 8:30am-12:00am (No breaks)
- 8:30-9:30 Revision
- 9:30-11:00 Level 2 techniques
- Sang (Shields)
- Dynamic flexibility exercises
- Kicking and Stomping variations
- 11:00-11:30 Revision & Feedback
- 11:30-12:00 Assessment
Online Course Schedule
- 4 x 2hrs session covering the same material
Online course fee: $600 pp ($550 for Fitness Australia members)
Courses are held by appointment